Senior Consultant Marketing Technology
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1400 consultants and projected revenues of 250 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue
We are looking for a Senior Consultant in Marketing Technology. You know that marketing execution enabled by the best technology and tools is more powerful than ever. You know how to design customer journeys and touchpoints and how to make it real on innovative marketing technology platforms. You have experience with Adobe, Salesforce, Thunderhead, Google or other marketing technology stacks and you know how to use them.
You would like to expand your horizon how marketing tech can contribute to the growth agenda of organizations in an advanced consulting environment. You are interested in consulting 4.0, what it means and how it creates value for our customers. You are ambitious and you want to mature into a senior management consultant delivering value for clients in the most innovative way.
You will be working in the Digital and MCX practice of Sia partners. We help clients to define new digital strategies, design new digital business and operating models and implement digital and mobile innovations to innovate marketing, channels and customer journeys. Subjects like digital customer experience, online marketing concepts, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You will work and improve your knowledge on the latest digital developments in marketing tech, programmatic marketing, search marketing, social marketing, etc.
You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the Digital and MCX practice. Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing management consulting company.
- Master degree in economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, econometrics or other comparable study
- 2 to 5 years’ experience within a consultancy firm or marketing tech job
- Background in Marketing Tech, Digital, Marketing, CRM, Customer Analytics and Insights
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Experience with relevant digital analytical and management applications like Adobe, Salesforce, Thunderhead, Google ad manager, programmatic advertising, etc.
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result-oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad
- Competitive salary combined with an attractive package of benefits (lease car, mobile phone, bonus scheme and much more).
- Training opportunities to further develop yourself as an expert within your field.
- Be part of fast growing international company.
- Ability to work on international assignments.
- Working from home, customer or at our inspiring office in the Rembrandttower in Amsterdam.