Business Analyst Consultant in Financial Services
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results for our clients. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome the disruption of AI, invest in our Data Science field, and develop consulting bots. Additionally, we provide our clients with a broad range of traditional management consulting services. Sia Partners is run by an international management team and organized as a partnership.
Sia Partners is a unique global management consulting firm with 1200 passionate consultants delivering superior value and tangible results to our clients across 21 industry sectors and service teams.
Sia Partners is searching for Business Analyst consulting talents to help deliver superb services to our clients. Successful candidates are those who are able to help our clients review, control and transform their businesses.
The range of attributes related to the Business Analyst function can include:
- Ability to collaborate between multiple lines of business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, VBA or coding will be required for data extraction.
- Ability to create presentations for senior management documenting the vision and current project status.
- Holding requirement gathering sessions, gaining consensus and creation of meeting minutes.
- Stress Testing and gap analysis.
- Creation of Business requirement documents (BRD's) and document processes and flows.
- Understanding of business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address the gaps.
- Developing detailed requirements, working through solutions and managing execution and rollout of these solutions, in the context of an overall consistent global platform.
- Validation that the application meets the project specifications and client’s expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top academic program/university
- Master’s or MBA Degree Preferred
- 4 - 10 years of Business Analyst experience in consulting, financial services, or other relevant work experience with an emphasis on strategic and critical thinking
- Proven ability to thrive in a team environment
- Financial services industry knowledge and strong grasp of business/financial acumen
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; Project, Visio and Access preferred)
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.