Junior Consultant - Sia Partners
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,400 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore and Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
NYC is looking for a detailed oriented, intelligent, dynamic Junior Consultant Data Analyst for our Financial Services practice.
This individual must have 0-2 years of experience with strong excel skills. This person will need to know how to use excel and be able manipulate data and have desire to grow their technical skills. The projects the Junior Consultant will work on initially will be Data Migration, Data Quality, Risk and Regulatory projects at our Financial Service Clients. There is ability to grow and learn in the position and with Sia Partners.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions and banks, for their operational strategy management, data quality, data migration, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Ability document processes and procedures. Look at opportunities and provide proof of concept to a business and client.
- Ability to work and communicate internal and external client stakeholders.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Senior Consultants and Managers for the successful execution of client projects.
- Performing industry research to identify opportunities for growth within existing businesses or expansion into new areas.
- Research, identify and develop new opportunities/initiatives for growth within working groups and actively contribute to business development initiatives within existing business or expansion into new areas.
- Work closely with our international offices and leverage our global and diverse network to take part in cross-selling initiatives.
- Share consulting best practices with the team and conduct/receive business trainings.
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and driven by a new challenge
- Data analytics experience
- Nice to have, but not a must; coding and/or technical experience with various coding languages (SQL, Python, R, HTML, Java Script etc.) and software/tools (Data Visualization – Power BI / Tableau/R-Shiny; Robotic Process Automation “RPA” – Pega/Automation Anywhere; etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.