Manager Financial Services
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0
Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results for our clients. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome the disruption of AI, invest in our Data Science field, and develop consulting bots. Additionally, we provide our clients with a broad range of traditional management consulting services. Sia Partners is run by an international management team and organized as a partnership.
Sia Partners is a unique global management consulting firm with 1400 passionate consultants delivering superior value and tangible results to our clients across 21 industry sectors and service teams.
The Sia Partners office in Amsterdam focusses on the following industries: Financial Services, Energy/Utilities and Marketing & Customer Experience. The Dutch team is growing significantly and has built an impressive client portfolio, while working as well together with the (24 different) international offices.
In 2018, Sia Partners acquired a boutique Consultancy firm, which strengthens their position in digital services.
As a Manager, you will assume responsibility for, although not limited to, the following activities:
- Lead teams and deliver project work across a range of clients based either from our office in Amsterdam or at a client site
- Driving growth and improving revenue
- Produce proposals and other client material
- Mentoring and developing junior team members
- Working closely with other Sia Partners’ offices and leverage our global network to take part in cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Track the latest developments, news and activities across the financial services industry and contribute to the development of the Sia Partners brand in the Dutch market (publication of articles, blogs, networking)
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
- Business strategy definition & implementation: elaboration of a business plan, digital strategy, market studies, financial modelling, benchmarks, data analysis
- Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
- Regulatory/Operational Risk transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organization & processes compliance
- Innovation: discovery and validation of emerging business opportunities, managing the development of prototypes, development of the market entry plan.
- Project management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties
- 6 - 10 year of experience in (management) consulting
- Experience of delivering change to a top tier bank or insurance company
- Strong entrepreneurial drive: thrives on growth challenges with regard to client development and business development
- Good understanding of banking and insurance products, processes and technologies (i.e. insurtech/fintech)
- Strong network within the Dutch banking or insurance market
- Strong academic background (e.g. business, mathematics, economics)
- English speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills, Dutch & French is considered a plus
Salary / benefits: we offer a competitive salary, company car, health and many other benefits that can be discussed at interview stages.