Director Enterprise Business Solution
- Rue du Centre, Magog, QC J1X, Canada
Sia Partners recrute à Montréal ! Nous poursuivons l'expansion de nos activités de consultation au Canada et nous recherchons des personnes talentueuses et motivées, déterminées à établir des relations et à produire des résultats. Nous sommes intéressés à recruter des personnes possédant une expérience démontrée dans la mise en œuvre de normes réglementaires dans le domaine de l’assurance. Vous devez avoir de fortes compétences en gestion de projets et démontré la livraison d’initiatives avec succès reliées au secteur.
Sia Partners est un leader mondial des cabinets de conseil en gestion et le pionnier du Consulting 4.0. Fort d’une équipe de plus de 1 400 employés dans 15 pays et d’un chiffre d’affaires qui dépasse 240 millions de dollars, nous accompagnons nos clients dans la conduite de leurs projets de transformation.
Notre culture est fortement axée sur le savoir-faire de haute qualité et sur l'obtention d'excellents résultats pour nos clients, qui incluent un large éventail de sociétés multinationales.
The Director, Enterprise Business Solutions is supported by their team of Solution Managers who are
in turn assigned to each of the Business Towers. The Solutions Managers work hand in hand with their
clients to optimise the local portfolio of applications and solutions for their Tower
S/he and his/her team also works closely with Enterprise Architecture to ensure that business units
select the best available technical solutions to meet their needs and then implement and operate them in
such a way as to achieve their maximum potential.
With your team of Solution Managers :
Maximising the value of technical investments for each business unit
○ Providing knowledge, leadership, vision, and direction to the business on how to optimise the
use of their current business solutions to achieve their goals
○ Staying abreast of new technology based products and trends in their business area and
proactively identifying opportunities to leverage these for the business
○ Overseeing the implementation, testing, release and operationalisation of new and/or
solutions for the business
○ Overseeing and optimizing the usage and licencing of the business application portfolio
○ Developing,overseeing and managing the budget to support business solutions
○ Ensuring the development and management of skills and services to effectively monitor,
support, maintain, evolve and optimise the use of the business application portfolio
○ Developing, managing and monitoring business unit level Technology Lifecycle Roadmaps
○ Implementing and managing application status reports, metrics, and benchmarks to monitor
○ Ensuring that support and evolution related processes (including those of external service
providers) are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility, environmental and
technical policies and applicable standards and legislation.
With Enterprise Architecture :
○ And in collaboration with the Program Office, Legal and Procurement, establishing and
overseeing the processes to selecting and acquiring new business solutions
○ Establishing the design principles and use cases of each application in the portfolio
○ Developing, overseeing and managing the Enterprise Level Technology Lifecycle Roadmap
● Ensuring the coordination of the work and practice of his/her team with all other areas of
IS&T (infrastructure, support, security, etc.)
● Maximising the value and the quality of the relationships between business users and IS&T
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, engineering, finance, business
management or a related field.
● Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand strategic business objectives, key
concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior
management, to drive results toward those objectives.
● Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people to enhance
understanding and drive decisions that lead to positive outcomes.
● Proven expertise in managing high-dollar technical solution selection, acquisition, implementation
● Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a
matrix-management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure
that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated.
● The ability to lead, enable and motivate teams by providing advice and guidance in a
● Excellent financial management (budgeting, tracking and controls) skills
● Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple
priorities with competing demands for resources.
● Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills and financial accounting reporting
practices capabilities applicable to applications, costs and risks.
● Openness to, and the ability to deal with, rapid change in business needs, processes and
● At least 10 years of experience in a leadership role within IT. This includes expertise in functional
and technical capabilities. Working on both project implementations and support.
● 5 - 7 years of experience working in the automotive or manufacturing industry is a strong asset.
● 5 - 7 years of experience in managing external IT service providers.
● 5 - 7 years of experience managing the risk and cost implications of IT contracts or contract
● Membership of professional organizations, trade or user groups and a pattern of regular
attendance at industry conferences to enhance knowledge of current technology.