- 10400 NE 4th Street, Suite 500, Bellevue, WA, United States
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,400 + consultants spread out across 24 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in Seattle, Denver, New York, Charlotte, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Baltimore, Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Loft9, a Sia Partners Company is looking for a full-time Recruiting Coordinator to support our firm’s exciting growth. The successful applicant will work closely with our Human Resources and Recruiting Team, and candidates, in a fast-paced environment, often providing the candidates with their first impression of our organization. As Recruiting Coordinator, this individual will play an active role in the recruiting process by tracking candidates, coordinating interviews and assisting team members with general support of the hiring process.
This is an internal role. Work will be based out of our Bellevue headquarter office. Benefits include a collaborative work environment, opportunity to gain HR/recruiting experience with exposure to the management consulting industry and participation in FUN monthly firm training/events. This role is also eligible for our health insurance, paid time off and retirement benefits.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Conduct high-level screening on new applications and request employment applications
- Assist the Recruiter in posting new openings; update and refresh posts as directed by Recruiting Team
- Initiate and maintain communication with the candidates during the scheduling process
- Support the firm’s Associate Referral program (communicating with associates about referrals and tracking status in ATS)
- Establish and maintain positive connections with internal interview lead team
- Coordinate interviews; work with associates and candidates with various degrees of scheduling complexity
- Update candidate records and requisitions in the firm’s Applicant Tracking System, SmartRecruiters
- Ensure SLAs are met, and candidates transition smoothly through interview process
- Facilitate creation of associate offer letters and oversee general onboarding
- Create company resumes following candidate offer acceptance and provide support for post-acceptance talent pool activities (i.e. Informational Sessions, Meet-and-Greets)
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all recruits
- General support in recruiting events
- Generate weekly and monthly reports as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of prior recruiting experience (consulting or agency experience highly desirable)
- Exposure to full lifecycle recruiting, including screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite required
- Must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa now or in the future
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Professional attitude
- Impeccably detail-oriented and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and time management skills and strong work ethic
- Able to self-motivate and work independently while prioritizing responsibilities effectively
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.