- Olympia, Olympia, Wa, United States
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,400 + consultants spread out across 24 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in Seattle, Denver, New York, Charlotte, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Baltimore, Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Job Title: Program Manager, Senior Consultant Level - Olympia WA
Overview of position: Loft9, a Sia Partners company, is looking for management consultants in the South Sound area with program and project management experience with large scale system implementations, start to finish. Your role will be to establish the program framework and lead and manage multiple projects and workstreams within the program.
Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm. Successful recruits are smart, humble, and driven. They know how to adapt their knowledge, approach and experience to any situation. They have the agility to work with a variety of clients, types of engagements, and work situations. They always work to exceed expectations, and they have a fervent desire to keep learning and growing.
Overview of the position:
- Design and implement all constructs necessary to run the program including the program management framework, processes (e.g. risk/issue management, status reporting, decision making, etc.), tools, templates, roles/responsibilities, etc.
- Develop and maintain a program roadmap and program execution level plan.
- Establish baseline workstream/project level plans for transition to project managers as on-boarded. Enter and maintain in Clarizen.
- Define/refine the program organizational structure and supporting roles and responsibilities for all program members.
- Create an on-boarding process and supporting content to bring team members on to the program.
- Establish program and workstream/project level reporting and KPIs.
- Establish governing structures and process and facilitate accordingly.
- Lead, manage, and track across various workstreams/projects including member experience, organizational change management, application development performed by multiple vendors, contracts/legal, data conversion and system decommissioning, etc.
- Facilitate day-to-day program management functions as defined per the framework and plan.
- Provide strategic direction, recommendations, and guidance to the client as needed to ensure success of the program and workstreams/projects.
- Collaborate with the client sponsor, stakeholders, and program/project team members on all facets of the program and workstreams/projects.
Travel: This client is based in Olympia and will require the consultant to be on-site four (4) to five (5) days a week.
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Desire to lead, promote growth, and develop others
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving and providing effective feedback
- Able to influence others without having to invoke direct authority
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills and strong work ethic
- Competent in group facilitation
- Familiar with methods and tools for project planning and execution
- Able to develop and evaluate methods to track and report metrics
- Works effectively across disciplines and organizational boundaries to prioritize tasks and gain timely closure on decisions
- Able to develop systems to monitor risks and issues
- Anticipates changing conditions and takes appropriate preventative action
- Proactively inspires others to take action on issues that could inhibit project success
- 8+ years of program and project management experience
- Lage systems implementation experience (SaaS implementation preferred)
- Vendor management experience
- Organizational Change Management preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preference for technology, healthcare, mobile/telecom, financial services and/or retail experience and desire to work on technology projects
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management frameworks
- Experience with Visio, Clairzen, SharePoint, and PowerBI desired
- CAPM, PMP and/or Six Sigma certifications a strong plus
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.