Senior Manager - Transformation
- Hatton Garden, Holborn, London EC1N, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $250m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
In the UK, Sia Partners work with the world’s best businesses to help them implement complex organisational change across various business sectors, including (but not limited to) Banking, Energy & Utilities, Transport/Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Public Sector and Professional Services. We are continuing to expand our consulting business in the UK and are looking for talented people who are committed to building relationships and delivering results.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Leading the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, support overseas engagements;
- Leading business development activities, working with Directors and Partners to develop and present proposals for Transformation & Change related opportunities;
- Captilising on opportunities for Sia Partners to expand their offering to existing clients;
- Building and maintaining your own external professional peer networks;
- Contributing to thought leadership, working on blogs and the development of Sia Partners ‘assets’ including methodology and tools;
- Working closely with other teams within Sia Partners to share information and provide expertise and quality assurance across Transformation & Change projects in the UK and abroad;
- Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues’ performance and development;
- Delivering and maintaining SME level knowledge in at least one of the following disciplines: Organisational Design, Operating Model or Change Management;
- Generating leads and assisting in the growth of the practice, including the development and improvement of assets, proposal content, pitches and propositions relevant to your area of expertise.
You can expect…
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
- A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
- A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
- A performance-related bonus;
- Health, life, dental and travel insurance;
- An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Several years Management Consulting experience, including experience from a recognised, top-tier consulting firm
- Demonstration of experience in either one or more of the following areas: Operating Model, Organisational Design or Change Management.
- Demonstrating experience across a range of transformation & change scenarios for example M&A, strategic growth, workforce restructuring, cost reduction, technology changes, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience using a CRM system.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree (2:1) or international equivalent in a relevant subject
- Ideally including an advanced business degree (e.g. MS, MBA)