Manager - Transformation
- Hatton Garden, Holborn, London EC1N, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $250m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 20 offices. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
In the UK, Sia Partners work with the world’s best businesses to help them implement complex organisational change across various business sectors, including (but not limited to) Banking, Energy & Utilities, Transport/Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Public Sector and Professional Services. We are continuing to expand our consulting business in the UK and are looking for talented people who are committed to building relationships and delivering results.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Leading the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, support overseas engagements;
- Supporting business development activities, working with Senior Managers and Directors to develop proposals for Transformation & Change related opportunities;
- Recognising opportunities for Sia Partners to expand their offering to existing clients;
- Building and maintaining your own external professional peer networks;
- Contributing to thought leadership, working on blogs and the development of Sia Partners ‘assets’ including methodology and tools;
- Supporting marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Sia Partners across social networks;
- Facilitating own learning and specialist subject matter knowledge whilst supporting Senior Consultants to further develop their knowledge and consulting skills within the practice;
- Working closely with other teams within Sia Partners to share information;
- Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues’ performance and development;
- Developing your specific service expertise in Organisational Design, Operating Model or Change Management.
You can expect…
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
- A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
- A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
- A performance-related bonus;
- Health, life, dental and travel insurance;
- An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 5 or more years Management Consulting experience, including experience from a recognised, top-tier consulting firm
- Demonstration of experience in either one or more of the following areas: Operating Model, Organisational Design or Change Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience using a CRM system.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree (2:1) or international equivalent in a relevant subject
- Ideally including an advanced business degree (e.g. MS, MBA)