- Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants for the team.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be leading the engagement and working with the local teams, and liaising with the HQ in Singapore.
Ideally, you would have worked on Digital Transformation and/or process reengineering projects within banking & financial services sectors. Thereafter, you may be involved in other engagements as our projects are geared around delivering Operational Strategy across domains.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading banks and Financial Institutions.
- Performing as a Business Analyst and work with the local teams
- Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of clients projects, performing as a business analyst.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge.
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects as a Business Analyst/PM in one or more of these areas
- Change management
- Digital Transformation
- Process improvements
- Cost reduction
- 4 - 6 years’ relevant experience in management consulting and/or audit for sizable financial institutions.
- BA or above in accounting, business, information technology or related disciplines.
- Good project management and stakeholder management skill.
- Strong interpersonal, logical and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in Thai and English
- In addition to the strong consulting skills and business knowledge that our clients value, the ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mind-set with both a drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a growing business