Assistant – Finance and Accounting Department
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,400 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore and Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
The Assistant in the Finance and Accounting Department at Sia Partners will be responsible for supporting our team and may assist in other general administrative duties as needed. This role will be reporting to the Accountant/Office Administrator. This individual will have an opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions (A/P, A/R)
- Input and maintain data and client/vendor invoices into internal databases (QuickBooks – Accounting Software, Cleemy – Expense Report System, Alibeez - Business Management Software)
- Organize and review timesheets, PTO, contracts, and vendor and client invoices
- Administrative tasks (order office supplies, answer phones, etc.)
- Must be organized, a quick thinker, and have strong attention to detail!
- Data entry/clerical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office products experience including: Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- Some Accounting, Finance coursework preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written needed
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and to prioritize work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we have any additional questions or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.