Consultant Intern in Energy and Utilities
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic interns willing to gain insight into a business consulting career and support our activities. We are interested in people with good track records during their education.
As a business consultant intern, you will be involved in our internal projects. You will execute various assignments, including techno-economic studies, document analysis, benchmarks, data analysis, presentations, etc. You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, etc.) within our Energy & Utilities business unit.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
- (Ongoing) University Master Civil Engineering, Business Engineering, Economics, Management or similar
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in the Energy sector
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Preferably trilingual: French, Dutch, English
- Preferably available for three months minimum