Summer 2019 Internship Program - Junior Consultant for Financial Service clients in Compliance, Finance and IT (Management Consulting firm)
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,300 + consultants spread out across 23 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Seattle, Baltimore, Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
About this Internship:
The Sia Partners US internship program provides an introduction to Management Consulting, concentrating on the financial services industry. Throughout the program, participants will focus on issues shaping and affecting the financial services industry today, as well as topics related to their own career development. Interns will rotate between multiple projects during their time at Sia Partners, allowing them to experience a range of different projects and get a peek inside the life of a Management Consultant.
Mentorship is a major aspect of the Internship Program, and at the end of each rotation, interns will have the opportunity to review their performance with management. The internship program will last approximately 10 weeks, and full-time offers may be made to those interns who exceed expectations.
The summer 2019 Management Junior Consulting Internship Program is a 10 week paid internship program. The dates for the program will be: Monday June 3, 2019 - Friday August, 9 2019
As an intern at Sia Partners US, you will get the opportunity to work with our consultants to serve our clients. Examples of possible duties include:
- Interns will work with consultants and clients through all stages of the consulting life cycle, including data gathering, data analysis, developing solutions, generating recommendations, communicating results, implementation, and follow up.
- Assist consultants with the delivery of project work across a range of clients based primarily at client sites.
- Contribute to the development of Sia Partners intellectual property through the publication of articles on the Sia Partners blog and offers.
- Assist with drafting business proposals and other client materials
- Gain understanding of the key issues, challenges and current topics within the banking sector
- Undertake training on various topics
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
- Compliance (AML/KYC/Dodd Frank/FATCA)
- Operations and Middle office
- Loan Operations
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance
- Data warehouse Projects
- Systems and Implementation
- Cyber Security
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Analysis & Project Management
- IT Risk Assessments
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Must be a graduating in 2020 or 2019 (2019 grads- this is for an internship role).
- Please no phone calls, emails or linkedin messages about the internship. Apply through the website and applicants will be contacted if there is an interest.
*** Please no calls, emails, linkedin messages, or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law