Manager in Financial Services (Capital Markets/CIB)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong, hk
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $230m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
Our team in Asia is facing an exciting growth, and we are looking for passionate consultants to join our team in Asia. We are currently looking for a Manager to join our CIB department, and provide strategic, operational and regulatory advisory for our clients.
Manager in Financial Services - Capital Markets/CIB
As a Manager, you will assume responsibility for, although not limited to, the following activities:
- Lead the Corporate & Investment Banking team and deliver project work across a range of clients based either from our office in Hong Kong or at client site
- Play a key role in business development
- Driving growth and improving revenue, together with the Management Team.
- Produce proposals and other client material
- Mentor and contribute to the career development of team members
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the CIB sectors
- Working closely with other Sia Partners’ offices and leverage our global network to take part in cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Track the latest developments, news and activities across the financial services industry and contribute to the development of the Sia Partners brand in Asia (publication of articles, blogs, networking, event speaker).
- The ideal candidate would have worked as a management consultant for banks, or have provided change management or regulatory advisory for banking and finance clients.
- Proven experience on risk management or regulations in capital markets & investment banking (Mifid 2, MAD/MAR, EMIR, BCBS 239, etc.)
- Ideally, someone who is able to lead and manage multiple projects in scope.
- Very strong Project Management experience and ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to manage and convince Senior Business Stakeholders
- Possess the ability to drive relevant business decisions, accelerate projects delivery and mitigate, deter and escalate risks and issues efficiently.
Types of engagements that you will be involved in:
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
· Regulatory transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organisation & processes compliance on Investment banks and capital markets
· Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
This will be the right role for you if;
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions.
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role.
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast growing team.
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven.
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economic, Business or Finance.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in the management consulting industry and/or Financial Services is preferred