Consultant in Financial Services
- 101 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28280, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,300 + consultants spread out across 23 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Seattle, Baltimore, Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
In order to pursue the development of our activities in the Americas, we are looking for a Management Consultant with background in Finance/Banking. You will work on clients’ projects and will be assigned business analysis responsibilities including:
- Regulatory, governance: compliance, internal control, analysis of the impacts of regulations (Risks & Finance)
- Organization Changes: audit, process design, business plan, outsourcing of process/services
- Project Management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties, change management, PMO
- Corporate and Investment Bank, Asset Management, Private Bank: process optimization (BO, MO & FO), regulatory compliance, analysis of the impacts of regulations, development and optimization of the business (Capital Markets, Structured Finance…)
- Marketing and Client relationship: market research, customer segmentation, implementation of offers and services, CRM, digital
- Performance and results strategy: launch of new products/activities, innovation & digital
As part of the internal activities development, you will be involved in the following:
- Development and improvement of our offers via training sessions and workshops
- Strong participation in the capitalization workshops (blog, whitepapers…)
- Assist in bsiness development for creating a fully operating autonomous office
- Equipped with the entrepreneurial fiber, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing worldwide company.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years in management consulting or financial services
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment and prioritize work
- This role is based out of the Charlotte, NC office.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.