Senior Consultant - Information Security
- Raffles Place, Singapore
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $230m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
Due to our exceptional growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant specialized in Information Security to join our team in Singapore. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Singapore office, taking into account the global nature of our organization and our clients.
- Supervised by experienced consultants, you will help CISOs and Risk Managers of our customers by addressing the following needs:
- Definition, development and improvement of Information Security policies, guidelines and processes
- Project management
- Deployment of an Information Security Maturity assessment
- Assist and improve Data Protection and Information Classification policies, guidelines and processes (including software tools)
- Information Security and Cyber Risk Management assessments
- Assistance in the deployment of IT security remediation programs
- Project management and assistance to deployment of Information Security programs
- IT Audit and Regulatory Compliance assessment
- Assistance in the deployment of Information Security solutions
- Analysis and improvement of Identity and Access Management life cycle
- Improve and maintain Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans, including optimization of Crisis management processes
As part of the firm's internal activities, your participation revolves around the following areas:
- The development or strengthening of our offers through training sessions, working groups, internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Support in the publication activities (sector blogs, articles, insights, etc.)
- Business development by contributing to the definition of needs and participating in commercial activities (development of pitches, responses to RFP, etc.)
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with 4 - 5 years of experience. He/she has worked for Information Security related projects within the Consulting and/or Financial Services industry.
He/she has at least one certification on Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISA etc.)
In terms of education, Engineering and/or Management graduates from top universities and business schools are within our radar. Master degree in Information Systems Management or similar is highly appreciated.
Teamwork, autonomy, entrepreneurial and analytical skills are your strengths. You will join a highly motivating professional environment where you will be asked to deliver continuously to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction. Presentation and communication skills are key.
Strong ability to work with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is a must. Programming skills are highly appreciated.
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven