Graduate Scheme 2019
- Hatton Garden, London EC1N, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $200m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients.
We are continuing to expand our consulting business in the UK and are looking for talented people who are committed to building relationships and delivering results. With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 20 offices. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
As a Graduate Consultant embedded in our UK service and sector teams you will:
- Deliver project work based either at Sia Partners’ offices or at client site, working under supervision and guidance from other Sia Partners team members;
- Contribute to the commercial activity of the firm: for example, supporting business proposals and other client material development, performing basic market research to support proposal development;
- Contribute to the development of Sia Partners intellectual property by supporting the publication of articles externally and on the Sia Partners blog; and
- Interact with other teams within Sia Partners UK as well as globally to share information, gather credentials, research and expand your professional and personal network.
Sia Partners UK plc. is hiring 4 graduate consultants to join a rotation programme across its London practices: Energy & Utilities, Corporate & Investment Banking, Transformation & Change and Growth & Innovation. The programme will last 18 months, starting at the end of September 2019 and will be based in Sia Partners’ UK office in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented students and recent graduates to join one of the fastest growing management consulting firms globally. Sia Partners offers a unique value proposition for talented graduates: the opportunity to dive into the role of a consultant from day one and benefit from early project-based responsibility and client exposure, while working with experienced and diverse practice/service specialists.
Graduate Consultants will get the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our firm and clients. They will benefit from constant mentoring delivered by a Senior Consultant/Manager for the duration of the programme and will have regular exposure to practice leads, getting feedback on their performance and guidance in personal and professional development.
Sia Partners offers several international mobility programmes to its young consultants. For further information, please go to: http://sia-partners.com/careers/working-sia-partners.
We are looking for graduates characterised by the following:
- To be on course for, or have achieved at least a 2:1 degree in any discipline (Undergraduate or Masters);
- Equivalent degrees will be considered from a top-tier foreign educational institution;
- Team players with the ability to deliver work independently, while under supervision;
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative;
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Fluent or native in English – fluency in other languages is an advantage;
- The right to work in the UK;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Curious and creative thinkers, characterised by a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Proactive self-starter with the drive to learn and improve through on-the-job experiences
- Previous professional experience is desirable.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, life assurance, private healthcare and other benefits that can be discussed at the latter interview stages.
Apply within page with CV and Cover Letter
Applications accepted until 18:00 (GMT +0) on June 28, 2019
Interviews on a rolling basis