(Senior) Manager in Financial Services
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles
SIA PARTNERS – www.sia-partners.com
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1200 consultants and projected revenues of 200 million euros/year. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue
As Manager Financial Services, the candidate will report to the Associate Partner and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The candidate will personally perform and lead consulting missions or projects at our customers, thereby using his/her personal expertise to guarantee the service and quality level that Sia Partners stands for
- The candidate will be following-up and steering the consulting work of other consultants
- The candidate will participate in developing our market share in Financial Services (FS) in Belgium, and assure that our offers fit the market needs. Therefore, the candidate can count on the existing consulting team and the expertise available in the Sia Partners group.
- If necessary, the candidate will support in business development in The Netherlands.
- From the Sia Partners office in Brussels, the candidate will play a proactive role in the business development process. This involves prospection, writing and defending proposals and relationship management with customers
- The candidate will develop in depth knowledge of the Belgian and general FS market.
- The candidate will analyse evolutions in business models and sector trends, innovations, etc… to assure good comprehension of the upcoming challenges and opportunities of our customers
- The candidate will develop materials expressing this thought leadership and opinion leadership, such as case studies, expertise letters, press articles, etc…thereby feeding our marketing channels and prospection process
- The candidate will be responsible for coaching consultants and steer consulting teams on mission in the FS business line in Belgium
- Master's degree from a first class university (business, engineering, economics, …)
- Fundamental insight in Financial Services market
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in a consulting company in FS sector, having managed projects in the expertise areas mentioned above
- Self-starting, flexible, entrepreneurial person, and proven business development skills
- Ability to monitor company or market trends, evolutions, new challenges and triggers actions within Sia Partners to adapt our offering or launch prospection
- The candidate has successfully conducted relevant projects and managed teams
- The candidate has personal domains of expertise and is ready to personally deliver consulting services