Senior Consultant in Retail Banking & Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,250+ employees and revenue exceeding $230m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 20 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
Senior Consultant in Financial Services - Retail Banking & Wealth Management
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for an experienced management consultant with experience working on client projects in the Financial Services & Insurance sectors, ideally within Retail Banking & Wealth Management.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions and banks, for their operational strategy management, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Managers within Sia Partners and/or key stakeholders for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Consulting and Project Management capabilities:
- Strong consulting skills are needed for this role. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to lead a team, when needed.
- Excellent BA skills and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Ideally, have project management experience and ability to manage client projects independently.
This will be the right role for you if;
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions.
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role.
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast growing team.
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven.
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have worked with a private banking or retail banking client in these areas:
- Digital, IT & Operations (TOM design and implementation, process automation, Core Banking System, PMS and/or other expert/digital tool exposure)
- Change management & business transformation
- Post-Merger Integration (governance/process realignment, etc.)
- Data Governance
- Agile, Customer experience, Channels
- Ideally 4 - 6 years of experience and capabilities in business analysis in Retail/Wealth Management or banking industry
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Project Management skills are welcome
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in the management consulting industry is preferred.