Senior Consultant - CIO advisory
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,250+ employees and revenue exceeding $230m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 20 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Singapore office, taking into account the global nature of our organization and our clients.
You will help the CIOs and IT Managers of our customers by addressing the following needs:
- Definition of IT strategy and Digital Transformation roadmap
- Definition and development of IS Master Plans
- Analysis, diagnosis and improvement of processes and governance within the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Process diagnosis and improvement within IT Service Management activities (e.g. incident management)
- Assistance in the deployment of AGILE / DevOps strategies and methodologies
- Assistance in the selection of innovative solutions and alternative vendors
- PMO and change management within global IT transformation programs
- Application Inventory and portfolio optimization
- IT cost analysis and identification of savings opportunities
As part of the firm's internal activities, your participation revolves around the following areas:
- The development or strengthening of our offers through training sessions, working groups, internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Support in the publication activities (sector blogs, articles, insights, etc.)
- Business development by contributing to the definition of needs and participating in commercial activities (development of pitches, responses to RFP, etc.)
- 4 – 6 years of experience, working on IT-related projects within the Consulting and/or Financial Services industry.
- Project management experience
- Engineering and/or Management graduates from top universities and business schools are within our radar. Master degree in Information Systems Management or similar is highly appreciated.
- Soft skills: Teamwork, autonomy, entrepreneurial and analytical skills are your strengths. You will join a highly motivating professional environment where you will be asked to deliver continuously to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction. Presentation and communication skills are key.
- Strong ability to work with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is a must. Programming skills are highly appreciated.
- Proficient English (written and oral) is a must.
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven