Senior Manager - Growth & Innovation
- London, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $200m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients.
We are continuing to expand our consulting business in the UK and are looking for talented people who are committed to building relationships and delivering results. With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 20 offices. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
The Growth & Innovation Practice of Sia Partners has been created from the 2018 acquisition of leading innovation consultancy Inzenka. We work with FTSE100, Fortune 500 and European equivalent companies to help them develop, create and deliver exciting new businesses that can generate significant revenues and tap new markets. In the past ten years, we have built over 100 new ventures and businesses in telecoms, media and technology, utilities, consumer goods, manufacturing, industrial, defence, pharma, financial services and retail.
We help our clients develop and deliver new customer propositions and ventures that gain early momentum, rapid market traction and drive new revenues. Starting with just a theme or an idea, we help our clients through each stage of the process – including market analysis, idea generation, proposition development, business cases, proof of concepts and launch to market.
The team is made up of corporate entrepreneurs; each of us has a strong mix of corporate, consulting and entrepreneurial experience and a significant track record in successful new business launches for blue chip companies.
We are currently looking for Consultants with the following attributes:
- 8-15 years' experience, part of which in the area of growth and innovation, with strong examples of growing businesses by building and delivering innovative propositions.
- Demonstrable track record of both analytical and commercial thinking.
- Passionate about building businesses that are creative and imaginative whilst being commercially viable in the market place.
- You have helped build compelling business cases which articulate customer propositions, explain the market opportunity and are supported with a robust financial case that can stand up to an investment committee.
- You are a strategic thinker and possess a solid consulting toolkit with polished communication skills and the ability to present compellingly to senior and director level clients.
- You are a proven growth professional and have lead teams and clients to identify and deliver new areas of growth in major organisations, growth consultancies or venture/innovation companies.
- Strong academics and being multi lingual is an ideal requirement.
- Experience of operating in a blue-chip corporate or consulting environment and an entrepreneurial spirit, personal initiative, drive and energy.
You might be from:
- The marketing or innovation or proposition functions of large corporates – where they can demonstrate how they’ve delivered new non-incremental businesses or revenue streams
- Corporate venturing and incubation units within large corporates
- Strategy consultancies – where they can demonstrate good examples of building propositions and ventures that helped drive their clients into adjacent markets
- Venture/innovation units within traditional consultancies, but have to be able to demonstrate how you have led success within clients organisations rather than following a consultant manual).
- Other innovation/growth consultancies
- Creative innovation consultancies, but MUST have commercial awareness as well as creativity
- Innovative new businesses or start-ups that have challenged the status quo – but with robust thinking rather than flimsy radicalism (but we would want these candidates to have some big corporate experience and a consultancy toolkit)
Strong academics and being multi lingual is an ideal requirement.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, life assurance, private healthcare and other benefits that can be discussed at the latter interview stages.