Senior Consultant Financial Services
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 1,800 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Sia Partners Netherlands
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated in the Rembrandttoren with a great view from the 28th floor of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
As a Senior Consultant, you are responsible for executing transformation projects at our clients. within an organization that improves the way of working in a more efficient, simple or strategic way. This can relate to different goals: increasing turnover, reducing costs, improving customer satisfaction or better risk management.
So what are your day-to-day tasks? You perform complex analyses, identity important issues and create relevant solutions and action plans. Next to that, you manage all relevant methodological concepts and tools and implement them at the client’s organization. If there are any commercial opportunities within your expertise, you notice and develop these together with the team.
Since you have a few years of experience as a consultant, you take initiative and are not afraid to guide other consultants from your team in achieving deliverables and facilitate personal development. By providing internal- and external training, you can share the knowledge you have gained during these years.
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a consultant in the financial services industry.
- English speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills, Dutch & French is considered a plus.
- The financial sector has no secrets for you anymore. You know the products, trends and processes on a strategic or operational level.
- You are able to process information, identify problems and trends, and solve complex problems.
- You like to work in a team but you are capable to excel on your own as well and are not afraid to share your thoughts.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.