Senior Consultant Marketing and Customer Experience
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, Amsterdam, NH
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry and subject matter expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1200 consultants and projected revenues of 200 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
The (Senior) Consultant will help clients to define and execute omnichannel marketing strategies to improve their business performance. You will be developing marketing and channel strategies and consult our clients how to innovate and develop their digital marketing, sales, customer and channel capabilities.
You are familiar with the advanced digital marketing tools like adobe, salesforce, google or other comparable products.
You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and have creative intelligence to complex issues. You will be part of a competitive team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep at night. Experience with the subjects of Marketing, Sales, Channel and Customer Management trends and issues are essential.
You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different industries we serve. Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast-growing international management consulting firm.
- Master’s degree in marketing, economics, computer science, digital business or econometrics
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within a relevant function
- Background in Marketing, Strategy, Digital, CRM or Customer Analytics and Insights
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Experience with relevant digital marketing analytical and management applications like Adobe, Google, Salesforce, programmatic advertising, etc.
- Creative and a analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages, like for example a car, a work phone, a clear and structured salary increase, bonusses and more!
- Training plan to develop yourself as expert in your discipline
- Values we live by: autonomy and entrepreneurship
- International opportunities
- Opportunities to work from home, the client of from our inspiring office in the Zuidas of Amsterdam