Senior Consultant Digital Transformation
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, Amsterdam, NH, nl
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1200 consultants and projected revenues of 200 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
As a Senior Business Consultant Digital Strategy & Transformation you help clients to define new digital strategies, design new digital business and operating models and implement digital and mobile innovations to improve the marketing, sales and service functions. Subjects like digital customer experience, online marketing concepts, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You will work and improve your knowledge on the latest digital developments in programmatic marketing, search marketing, social marketing, etc.
You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within a consultancy firm
- Background in Strategy, Digital, Marketing, CRM, Customer Analytics and Insights
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Experience with relevant digital analytical and management applications like Adobe, Google ad manager, programmatic advertising, etc.
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France, Belgium)
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages, like for example a car, a work phone, a clear and structured salary increase, bonusses and more!
- Training plan to develop yourself as expert in your discipline
- Values we live by: autonomy and entrepreneurship
- International opportunities
- Opportunities to work from home, the client of from our inspiring office in the Zuidas of Amsterdam