Senior Consultant MCX and Digital Transformation
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, Amsterdam, NH, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1400 consultants and projected revenues of 280 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 25 offices in 16 countries.
A senior consultant at Sia Partners has between the 3 and 5 years experience gained in a management consulting, a creative agency or bluechip multinational firm.
As a Senior Consultant MCX and Digital Transformation you help clients to define new digital strategies, design new customer experiences and journeys, design new digital business and operating models and implement digital and mobile innovations to improve the marketing, sales and service functions.
Subjects like digital customer experience, online marketing concepts, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You will work and improve your knowledge on the latest digital developments in programmatic marketing, search marketing, social marketing, etc.
You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
You have the following qualifications:
- Master degree in applied economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, econometrics or similar study;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within a consultancy firm;
- Background in Strategy, Digital, Marketing, Customer experience and journey design, Customer Analytics and Insights;
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills;
- Some experience with relevant digital analytical and management solutions like Adobe, Google ad manager, programmatic advertising, etc.;
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions;
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed;
- Language skills: Dutch and English;
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad.
To apply for this job, please submit you application letter and CV.
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages, like for example a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured salary increase, bonuses and more;
- Training plan to develop yourself as expert in your discipline;
- Values we live by: autonomy and entrepreneurship ;
- International opportunities ;
- Opportunities to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in the Amsterdam.