Manager MCX and Digital Transformation
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1400 consultants and projected revenues of 280 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 25 offices in 16 countries.
A manager in Sia Partners has between the 6 and 10 years experience in management consulting, a creative agency or bluechip multinational firm.
As a managing consultant you will be a full contributor to the team and apply creativity and intelligence to solve digital transformation issues for our clients. You will be part of a motivated team that delivers the best to our clients. You have significant experience with trends, issues and solutions in the area of Digital Strategy, Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising, Programmatic Buying, Search (SEA, SEO), customer journey management and digital business model innovation.
You will become part of our Digital Transformation practice. The practice is rapidly expanding and aims to build a world class digital transformation team, helping clients to successfully complete high impact digital transformation programs.
Your qualifications are:
- Master degree in applied economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, econometrics or simular study;
- 6 to 10 years’ experience within a consultancy firm or marketing agency or at a bluechip multinational firm;
- Background in Digital strategy, transformation, digital marketing, SEO, SEA or marketing tech;
- Experience in customer journey and experience design, brand management, analytical marketing, campaign management, real time marketing, social CRM, marketing execution, sales force effectiveness and automation, customer contact areas or you have been involved in improvement programs in these areas in your organization;
- A functional understanding of using or implementing one of the leading digital marketing solutions and tools;
- Ability to contribute to the management of a team-oriented environment;
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed;
- Language skills: English (must), Dutch or any other european language;
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad
To apply for this job, please submit you application letter and CV.