Senior Manager Digital Transformation
- Amsterdam, nl
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1200 consultants and projected revenues of 200 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
As a Senior Manager you will help organizations to transform and become leaders in their market. Together with our business partners, we realize sustainable business performance improvement and growth. You help organizations to develop innovative strategies, setting the right priorities, defining the transformation roadmap and guide organizations through the transformation process.
You will work value based and take responsibility in achieving the targeted results, and you will follow the latest industry and market developments. As a Senior Manager Strategy, you manage project teams, are responsible for client management and project delivery.
You will help to build better companies, fit to compete in a digital world.
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 8+ years’ experience within a consultancy firm
- Background in strategy consulting
- Capability in selling and delivering innovative strategy consulting engagements
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds
- Financial and/or data analysis proficiency
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France, The Netherlands)