Senior Manager MCX and Digital Transformation
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry and subject matter expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1400 consultants and projected revenues of 280 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 25 offices in 16 countries.
A senior manager in Sia Partners has over 10 years experience in management consulting or as project manager in a bluechip multinational firm.
As a Senior Manager you will help organizations to transform and become leaders in their market. We realize sustainable business performance improvement and growth. You help organizations to develop innovative strategies, setting the right priorities, defining the transformation roadmap and guide organizations through the transformation process.
You will work value based and take commercial and delivery responsibility in achieving the targeted results with clients. You will follow the latest industry and market developments in the marketing, customer experience and digital transformation field. As a Senior Manager Strategy, you have commercial responsibility, you manage project teams, are responsible for client management and project delivery.
You will help to build better companies, fit to compete in a digital world.
A senior manager in Sia Partners has the following qualifications:
- Master degree in applied economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, econometrics or simular study;
- 10+ years’ experience within a management consultancy firm or bluechip multinational;
- Background in strategic analysis, strategy development and/or organizational transformation;
- Capability in selling and delivering innovative strategy consulting engagements;
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds;
- Financial and/or data analysis proficiency;
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed;
- Language skills: English (must), Dutch or any other european language(s)
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad
Please apply to this job by submitting your CV and cover letter.
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.