Senior Manager Digital Technology Architect
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1200 consultants and projected revenues of 200 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
As (Senior) Manager Digital Technology you help clients to design and implement digital marketing technologies, new digital channels and digital advertising technologies. You will implement digital and mobile innovations to improve our clients’ business performance. You have experience with digital technology innovations, solutions and application/data architectures. You are fascinated by the latest technology developments in cloud, SaaS, web, connectivity, mobile, internet of things, etc. Subjects like digital architecture, scrum and agile development, managing complex digital delivery programs, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You have professional experience gained at one of the known consulting companies.
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/econometrics
- 6 to 10 years’ experience within a consultancy firm
- Background in topics like: enterprise information management, data & analytics, online / eCommerce delivery management, business–IT alignment, IT portfolio and roadmap management, solution & information architecture, digital technology architecture, application development, content management, scrum development, project management, database design, data integration and connectivity
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France, The Netherlands)