Manager Marketing Technology Solutions
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1400 consultants and projected revenues of 280 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 25 offices in 16 countries.
A manager in Sia Partners has between the 6 and 10 years experience in a management consulting, a creative agency or bluechip multinational firm.
As Manager Digital & Marketing Technology Solutions you help clients to design and implement digital marketing solutions, new digital channels and digital advertising technologies.
You will implement digital and mobile innovations to improve our clients’ business performance. You have experience with digital technology innovations, solutions and application/data architectures. You are fascinated by the latest technology developments in cloud, SaaS, web, connectivity, mobile, internet of things, etc. Subjects like digital architecture, design thinking, managing complex digital transformation programs, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You have professional experience gained at one of the known consulting companies.
Your qualifications are:
- Master degree in applied economics, engineering, computer science, econometrics;
- 6 to 10 years’ experience within a consultancy firm or bluechip multinational;
- Experience with topics like: content management, data & analytics, eCommerce, digital capability blueprinting, digital marketing solution & information architecture, digital technology architecture, scrum development, project management, database design, data integration and connectivity;
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds;
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed;
- Language skills: English (must), and Dutch or any other european language
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad