Senior Manager Data Science and Marketing Analytics
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1200 consultants and projected revenues of 200 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
Sia Partners is currently seeking a Senior Manager to join the Marketing and Customer Experience (MCX) group. The Senior Manager will be able to help clients define and execute fact based analytical approached to derive insights from customer data and develop MRoI driven improvement projects to generate more results from marketing budgets.
A Senior Manager in Customer and Marketing Analytics has the ability to derive insight from large amounts of data drawn from diverse sources and will play a key role in enabling his/her team meet the goal of delivering the components of Customer and Marketing Analytics:
- Acquisition of the right customers
- Retention of the most valuable customers
- Increasing customer share of wallet through sales of bundles products/services and cross selling
- Improving the return-on-investment from ATL and BTL marketing budgets
The Senior Manager Customer and Marketing Analytics will lead and drive daily project operations to ensure service delivery within project budget and agreed milestones. Besides delivery, the Senior Manager is responsible for selling new projects at clients and preparing proposals.
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 10+ years’ experience within a consultancy firm specialization in the domain of customer and marketing analytics
- Thorough understanding of data mining and development of statistical segmentation and predictive models, having used tools the leading key applications on the market today.
- Capability in selling Customer Analytics and MRoI consulting engagements
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France, The Netherlands)