Consultant - Capital Markets & Investment Banking - based in both London and Paris
- Hatton Garden, Holborn, London EC1N, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,000 employees and revenue exceeding $125m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
In the CIB sector, we have a global reach with integrated teams based in London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Risk Management, Regulation, Change Management, Operational Risk and Strategy.
We are continuing the expansion of our consulting business in Europe and are looking for talented and self-motivated people for a position across London and Paris. We are interested in recruiting university educated people with strong academic results. You must have strong quantitative skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts clearly and succinctly. Relevant work experience would also be highly desirable.
To succeed in this role you will need to be self-motivated with a degree of entrepreneurial flair. Most of our new recruits remain with our company on a long term basis and we provide a strong development programme of training, performance assessment and career advancement.
As a Consultant, you will assume responsibility for, although not limited to, the following activities:
- Deliver project work across a range of clients based either at Sia Partners’ offices or at client site, in London and Paris
- Support the banking team across 2 locations in producing proposals and other client materials
- Contribute to the development of Sia Partners in the banking industry (publication of articles, blogs, networking)
- Facilitate own learning by self-study and receive training from senior members of the organisation
- Interact with other industry teams within Sia Partners to share information
- Track the latest developments, news and activities across the Banking sector
Part of diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
- Business strategy definition & implementation: elaboration of business plan, digital strategy, market studies, financial modelling, benchmarks, data analysis
- Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
- Regulatory transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organisation & processes compliance
- Marketing and client relationship: market research, customer segmentation, Implementation of offers and services, CRM, digital
- Project Management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties
- 0-6 years management consulting or other relevant experience in FS Industry
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Mathematics, Economics)
- Strong interest in the Banking sector
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and good verbal communication skills in French
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt rapidly, and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadlines
- Experience on risk management, regulations and digital in capital markets & investment banking (Mifid 2, MAD/MAR, EMIR, BCBS 239, etc.) would be advantageous
- Salary / Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, life assurance, private health and many other benefits that can be discussed at interview stages.
- Only applications from candidates who meet the requirements for the advertised role and with current authorisation to work permanently in the EU will be considered so please bear this in mind before applying.