Senior Consultant - Transformation & Change
- London, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1000 employees and revenue exceeding $150m.
Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to its success, Sia Partners has been ranked by Vault in the 2016 top 25 Consulting Europe list.
In the UK, Sia Partners work with the world’s best businesses to help them implement complex organisational change across different sectors including Banking, Energy.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for…
• Supporting the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, support overseas engagements
• Supporting the development of content and pitches for Transformation & Change related opportunities and proposals
• Supporting the development of Sia Partners ‘assets’, including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Transformation & Change Practice
• Assisting in marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Sia Partners across social networks
• Facilitating own learning by self-study and receive training from more senior members of the organisation
• Interacting with other industry teams within Sia Partners to share information
What skills and experience are we looking for?
• 3-5 years’ management consulting experience from a recognised, top-tier consulting firm
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
What academic qualifications do you need?
• Bachelor’s Degree (2:1) or international equivalent in a relevant subject
• Ideally including an advanced business degree (e.g. MS, MBA)
Apply within page with CV and Cover Letter
Applications accepted until 18:00 (GMT +0) on July 31, 2018