VIE Social Communication Manager Rome
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Founded in 1999, Sia Partners is an independent global management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,100 consultants and an annual turnover of USD 200 million.
The Group has 20 offices in 15 countries. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results for its clients.
True to its innovative approach, Sia Partners explores the possibilities offered by Artificial Intelligence, invests in data science and develops consulting bots. Sia Partners is a global partnership wholly owned by its executives.
For the development of its activities in Italy, Sia Partners is recruiting a Vie Social Communication Manager based in Rome office.
Directly supervised by the Italian company MD, your contribution will be on the following themes:
- Study of the main content published on social channels (mainly LinkedIn and Twitter) by Sia Partners at international level;
- Promotion of the content developped by the italian team on social channels and on the main Italian headlines;
- Coordination of content production and other intellectual property (IP) by the italian team in relationship with the management;
- Support to consultants in content formalisation and creation of ad-hoc communications supports (infographics, websites, videos…);
- Facilitating the use of social channels by consultants and viral spread of the produced content;
- Communication on social networks and towards Italian targets around Sia Partners brand and the campaigns launched by the Group.
All of these activities will be carried out with the support and coordination of the Group's Marketing and Communication structures in Paris.
This job post is referred with priority to candidates from a European country, already speaking a good Italian.
He/she has a first significant experience, including internships, in the Communication and Social Marketing sector, possibly related to jobs in the management and technology consulting services area.
Graduate from an engineering school or major management school, you have a first experience (internship or first job) in the advisory sector, or with major players in the sector.
You have an ability to work in a team, an open mind, a sense of analysis and you want to get involved and quickly take responsibility on missions with high added value within of a dynamic structure.
Languages : fluent Italian and English.
GRATIFICATION: in accordance with the Business France scale + roundtrip Transport
ELIGIBILITY FOR VIE: any application that does not meet these criteria will not be accepted.
- Anyone over the age of 18 and under the age of 28 at the registration date is eligible for International Volunteering.
- The departure on mission takes place at the latest on the day of your 29th birthday. Beyond, no derogation is granted.
- You must be of French or European nationality (national of the Member States of the European Economic Area which gathers the 28 Member States of the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein) or Monegasque. As the proposed VIE is based in Italy, Italian citizens are not eligible for this position, in accordance with the provisions of Business France.
- You must be in good standing with the national service obligations of the country of which you are a national.
You must enjoy your civil rights and have a clean criminal record.