VIE Consultant Bank H/F
- London, United Kingdom
Founded in 1999, Sia Partners is an independent global management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,100 consultants and an annual turnover of USD 200 million.
The Group has 20 offices in 15 countries. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results for its clients.
True to its innovative approach, Sia Partners explores the possibilities offered by Artificial Intelligence, invests in data science and develops consulting bots. Sia Partners is a global partnership wholly owned by its executives.
For the development of its activities in London, Sia Partners is recruiting in VIE a Banking Consultant. Your contribution will be on the following themes:
- As a consultant: Assignments at our customers about transformation projects;
- A an analyst : Conducting researches and setting benchmarks on behalf of our knowledge center or for our customers.
As part of our CIB team, you will be working on risk management, regulatory issues, operational risks and project's change management.
Graduate from an engineering school or major management school, you have a previous experience (internship or first job) in the advisory sector, or with major players in the Financial sector.
You have an ability to work in a team, an open mind, analytical skills and you want to get involved and quickly take responsibility on assignments with high added value within a dynamic structure.
Starting date : 1st January 2019.
Please send your resume and your cover letter in English so that we can send them to our London Team.
GRATIFICATION: in accordance with the Business France scale + roundtrip Transport
ELIGIBILITY FOR VIE: any application that does not meet these criteria will not be accepted.
- Anyone over the age of 18 and under the age of 28 at the registration date is eligible for International Volunteering.
- The departure on mission takes place at the latest on the day of your 29th birthday. Beyond, no derogation is granted.
- You must be of French or European nationality (national of the Member States of the European Economic Area which gathers the 28 Member States of the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein) or Monegasque. As the proposed VIE is based in UK, UK citizens are not eligible for this position, in accordance with the provisions of Business France.
- You must be in good standing with the national service obligations of the country of which you are a national.
You must enjoy your civil rights and have a clean criminal record.