Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation
- Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,000 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 20 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
Senior Consultant in Financial Services - Digital
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a management consultant with experience working on client projects in the Financial Services & Insurance sectors.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions , for their operational strategy management, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to managers and key stakeholders for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Specific areas of expertise and skill sets:
Ideally, you would have experience such projects or acquired the skills in one or more of these areas:
- Ability to drive the agile testing and support the delivery of Digital and transformation projects.
- Experience in leading and working with a digital project team through an entire project life cycle.
- Managed the end to end experience for a major digital transformation project with Financial within Insurance including, governance, successful launch of ongoing digital project roll out and ensure that any new/enhanced technology capability /product features are embedded in business processes to deliver benefits.
- Participated in the steering committee for EXCO members, and various meeting, workshop to drive the implementation including control quality of projects to meet budget and content
- Experienced in working with IT Vendors and understand the digital developer language
- Familiarity with key regulatory requirements with regards to e-and online/mobile banking
- Impressive ability to think technically and collaborate with developers and technologies to determine the benefits, possibilities, and constrains of common coding language, network resources and user interface.
- Excellent communication skills and experience as the main point of contact for vendors, project team, IT , and each work stream.
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship management skills.
- Possess and entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
- Demonstrate leadership experience on project that have successfully merged design and technology to create impress interactive, user-cantered solutions.
- 5-10 years’ experience in project management within Insurance /Financial Services industry, ideally with a consulting company.
- Project Management skills
- Management consultants preferred.
If you would like a career in consulting that would give you the opportunity to be autonomous in your role, be part of a diverse and entrepreneurial team, we would like to hear from you!