Consultant in Financial Services
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,000 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 20 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
Consultant in Financial Services (Singapore)
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for management consultants with experience working on client projects in the Financial Services & Insurance sectors.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions and banks, for their operational strategy management, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Senior Consultants and Managers for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
- Ideally 1 - 3 years of experience and capabilities in business analysis within Financial Services sectors, ideally with a management consulting firm.
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Project Management skills advantageous.
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in the management consulting industry is preferred.
- We are only accepting applications if you are a Singaporean/Singapore PR.