Consultant in Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,000 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 20 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
We are currently looking for experienced management consultants who have worked on consulting projects in Smart Automation including Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies, across multiple industries, helping our clients develop the platforms of the future.
- Providing support to senior managers and key stakeholders for the successful execution of their projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leveraging our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Preparing materials and attending client meetings to support business development initiatives
- You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Smart Automation and RPA projects, covering for instance:
- Definition of the automation/RPA strategy
- Identification of key areas of operational inefficiency and optimal pilot candidates
- As-is and to-be process mapping
- Tool benchmarking and selection
- Elaboration of business cases (cost/benefit analysis, return on investment quantification)
- Management of proofs of concept (POC) or scaling plans
- Design and implementation of Centers of Excellence
- Bot configuration/programming
- You will act as a key facilitator between the business, technology team and external software vendors
- 1+ year of experience in smart automation/RPA projects: strategy definition, process mapping, tool benchmarking/selection, business case, POC/scaling plan management, Centre of Excellence set-up and/or bot configuration
- Knowledge of RPA software solutions (e.g. BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath)
- Optional: programming skills
- 1+ year of experience leading work streams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS suite)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills