Business Consultant Public Sector
- Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1100 consultants and projected revenues of 170 million euros/year. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
Supervised by experienced consultants, you will be involved in different projects and you will mainly work on the following topics:
- Strategy alignment: strategic plan, benchmarks,..
- Organizational change: audit of the organization, change of processes and procedures, coaching of management
- Bringing your expertise in the public sector on all levels: HR (well-being analysis, performance management,..), finance (accounting procedures and budget analysis,..), communication, procurement,..
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting innovation and challenges in information system and digital strategy.
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
- University Master Political Science or Business Engineer
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as consultant in the required domains
- Knowledge of the public sector
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in one of the mentioned sectors
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English.
- Prepared to participate in assignments abroad (especially in Paris)