Senior Business Consultant in Financial Services
- Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1200 consultants and projected revenues of 200 million euros/year. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and, preferably, with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in the people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
As a business consultant, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments, including intelligent data structuring, data analysis, benchmarks, people interviews, workshop animation, process mapping, functional specifications, etc. As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles.
You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars,…) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company
• University Master Business Engineer, Civil Engineer, Applied Economics, Management
• 3 to 6 years experience as consultant in the required domains
• Outstanding team player and good communication skills
• Strong interest in the financial services sector
• Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
• Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
• Trilingual French, Dutch and English.
• Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France and The Netherlands)