Senior Consultant in Data Management (Data Privacy & Protection)
- Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,000 employees and revenue exceeding $125m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
In the Financial Services sector, we have a global reach with integrated teams based in London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Change Management, Operational Strategy and Business Transformation.
Due to our growth in Asia, we are continuing the expansion of our business in Asia and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant with a background in Information & Security, data privacy and protection. Ideally you would have experience working with a consulting firm. Our projects are geared around delivering Operational Strategy across domains.
Senior Consultant, Hong Kong (Data Privacy & Protection)
Due to our growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Hong Kong. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our business, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading Financial Institutions and large corporates
Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of clients projects.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Taking part to the recruitment process of future Consultants
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in leading in-house or consulting projects in one or more of these areas:
- Information Security
- Data privacy & Protection
- Familiarity in HK PDPO
- Ideally knowledge around GDPR
Consulting and Project Management capabilities:
- Strong consulting skills and capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to lead a team, when needed.
- Excellent BA skills and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Good project management experience and ability to manage client projects.
This will be the right role for you if;
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions.
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role.
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast growing team.
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in management consulting.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
- Good project management skills, including time management, resource management, working well with various departments within the bank and possessing very good communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, logical and analytical skills.
- Can conduct professional presentations and meetings in an efficient manner
- Strong communication and presentation skill in English, ability to speak and read in Mandarin and Cantonese.
- In addition to the strong consulting skills and business knowledge that our clients value, the ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mind-set with both a drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a growing business.