Manager Transport, Industry, Retail (TIR)
- Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 850 consultants and projected revenues of 140 million euros (2016/2017). The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
The Sia Partners TIR business line aims at serving major transportation, logistics, industry and retail companies.
As Manager TIR, the candidate will report to the Managing Partner Benelux and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The candidate will personally perform and lead consulting missions or projects at our customers, thereby using his/her personal expertise to guarantee the service and quality level that Sia Partners stands for
- The candidate will be following-up and steering the consulting work of other consultants
- The candidate will participate in developing our market share in TIR in Belgium, with a focus on transport, and assure that our offers fit the market needs. Therefore, the candidate can count on the existing TIR consulting team and the expertise available in the Sia Partners group.
- If necessary, the candidate will support in business development in The Netherlands.
- From the Sia Partners office in Brussels, the candidate will play a proactive role in the business development process. This involves prospection, writing and defending proposals and relationship management with customers
- The candidate will develop in depth knowledge of the Belgian and general TIR market, especially our customers and prospects in the transport sector and the challenges they are facing
- The candidate will analyse evolutions in business models and sector trends, innovations, etc… to assure good comprehension of the upcoming challenges and opportunities of our customers
- The candidate will develop materials expressing this thought leadership and opinion leadership, such as case studies, expertise letters, press articles, etc…thereby feeding our marketing channels and prospection process
- The candidate will be responsible to coach consultants and steer consulting teams on mission in the TIR business line in Belgium
The major areas of expertise of Sia Partners in the TIR sector are:
- Implementation of new business practice imposed by new regulatory frameworks
- Marketing and product launch, Product Innovation, Commercial and Channel Strategy, CRM and Back-office Operations in Business and Retail Segments
- Data science
- HR business practice: HR Strategy, Operations
- Large transformation projects and change
- Post-M&A transformation and integration
- Master's degree from a first class university (business, engineering, economics, …)
- Fundamental insight in TIR market, especially the transport sector (public, private, road, air, rail, marine)
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in a consulting company in TIR sector, having managed projects in the expertise areas mentioned above
- Self-starting, flexible, entrepreneurial person, and proven business development skills
- Ability to monitor company or market trends, evolutions, new challenges and triggers actions within Sia Partners to adapt our offering or launch prospection
- The candidate has successfully conducted relevant projects and managed teams
- The candidate has personal domains of expertise and is ready to personally deliver consulting services
- The candidate is willing to occasionally participate in international projects and is thus ready to travel for short business trips
- The candidate is a good coach and team leader and is caring about the personal growth of the TIR consultants
- - Language skills: trilingual NL, FR, ENG
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.