Business Consultant Intern in Financial Services
- Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 850 consultants and projected revenues of 140 million euros (2016/2017). The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic interns willing to gain insight into a business consulting career and support our activities. We are interested in people with good track records during their education.
As a business consultant intern, you will be involved in our internal projects. You will execute various assignments, including techno-economic studies, document analysis, benchmarks, data analysis, presentations, etc.
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, etc.) within our Financial Services business unit.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
- University Master Commercial Engineer, Civil Engineer, Economics or similar
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in the above mentioned sectors
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Trilingual French, Dutch, English
- Preferably available for three months