Business Consultant in Data science for Energy and Utilities
- Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1200 consultants and projected revenues of 170 million euros/year. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
As a business consultant in Data Science, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments in modelling and digital transformation (business/IT analysis and partial coding) environments with a good deal of business perspectives:
- Machine learning et statistics: developing predictive models of decision making (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis,...)
- Operational research : assistance in the design and implementation of constraint optimization solutions and simulation models
- Big Data : Algorithmic knowledge for large and unstructured data processing
As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles.
You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
- University Master Civil Engineer (applied mathematics, IT or similar)
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a consultant
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in Data science and related sectors such as Energy and Finance
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Trilingual: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad