Senior Manager – Change Management, Financial Services
- London, United Kingdom
Sia Partners is a global boutique firm of management consultants. We are at the forefront of innovation and a leader in Transformation Consulting, Data Science, and Digital Strategies.
Your opportunity at Sia Partners…
By joining Sia Partners as a Senior Manager in our Transformation & Change Practice (Financial Services), you will become a key player in one of the fastest growing consulting firms in Europe. Through our mix of deep regulatory expertise, financial services sector knowledge and our Transformation capabilities, we give our clients programmes an accelerated start to delivering exceptional value. This gives you an extraordinary opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Financial Services is a sector under pressure and changes are inevitable. Our clients are adopting new technologies, operating models and making organisational changes to try to become more agile. We also help our clients make better digital choices, increasing the speed in which they respond to change, deal with global uncertainty, manage data and achieve high-performance but we help them do this in a way that ensures that the changes made endure and consistent with the organisation’s culture.
Sia Partners offers you the opportunity to reach your full potential in an environment that is as diverse as it is entrepreneurial. From day one, you will be encouraged to develop your own ideas, explore innovative technologies or get involved in capital ventures through our own ‘Sia Studios’ fund.
Exceptional client delivery is at our core and this means developing close relationships that enables our clients to excel, both personally and professionally.Reporting you will be leading this charge. There is also the expectation that you will develop yourself and others around you. You will need to take your technical and business acumen and previous experience to contribute to the growth of our firm and develop innovative solutions for our clients and a superior consulting experience.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Delivery of Change Management projects
- Providing expertise and quality assurance across Change Management projects in the UK and for projects delivered by other Sia Partners offices
- Business development, specifically writing and presenting proposals and supporting the efforts to win new business with a specific focus on the Financial Services Sector and Change Management opportunities
- Developing and owning points of view for Change Management
- Continuous improvement of Change Management assets and propositions to the market
We want Senior Managers to demonstrate…
As a minimum, we expect you to be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise in Change Management and have done so on several large, successful transformation programmes within the Financial Services sector. We work for demanding clients who want advisors who can bring a fresh perspective and can develop solutions that are fit for purpose. Therefore, we are looking for Senior Managers who can.
- Generate leads, support sales opportunities and assist the growth of the Change practice, including the development of proposal content and pitches for specific Change Management opportunities
- Lead or support the delivery of Change Management projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, lead or support overseas engagement
- Own Sia Partners Change ‘assets’, including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Transformation & Change Practice
- Support marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Change Management across social networks
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience across a range of Change Management scenarios for example, M&A, strategic growth, cost reduction, workforce re-structuring, technology changes etc.
- Experience in complementary consulting practice areas such as strategy, organisational design, operating model design, programme management etc.
- Experience of being involved in the sales cycle and delivering transformation programmes
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and discretionary performance-related bonus
- Sales-related bonus
- Excellent benefits including pension, life and health insurance
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree (2:1) or international equivalent in a relevant subject
- Ideally including an advanced business degree (e.g. MS, MBA)