Senior Manager – Change Management, Energy
- London, UK
Sia Partners is a management consulting firm composed of passionate consultants who drive business changes among our clients. Through unparalleled industry expertise and using our own IP we deliver superior value and tangible results. Sia Partners is run by an international management team and is organized as a partnership.
Sia Partners combines the skills and experience of its 20 offices worldwide. We do not operate as individual subsidiaries but as a global interconnected network of talented resources. Our Transformation & Change capabilities helps companies improve performance through:
- Transformation (Strategy, Organisation Design & Operating Model)
- Accelerated Implementation (through Programme Management, Agile PMO, and Change Management).
Sia Partners is committed to providing equal opportunities in selection for employment and aims to create conditions whereby all staff are recruited solely on the basis of merit, abilities and potential.
Your opportunity at Sia Partners…
As a Senior Manager specialising in Change Management in the Energy sector, you will become a key player in one of the fastest growing consulting firms in Europe. Through our mix of deep regulatory expertise, Energy sector knowledge and our Transformation capabilities, we give our clients programmes an accelerated start to delivering exceptional value. This gives you an extraordinary opportunity to grow and develop your career.
The Energy sector is under pressure and changes are inevitable. Our clients are adopting new technologies and making organisational changes to try to improve customer services through more customer-centric business models. We also help our energy clients to think about how to better manage their assets and drive down operating costs; respond to technology changes in renewables, battery storage, electric vehicles and smarter homes; and, consider the implications for long-term planning and strategies in a challenging, regulated network environment.
Sia Partners offers you the opportunity to reach your full potential in an environment that is as diverse as it is entrepreneurial. From day one, you will be encouraged to develop your own ideas, explore innovative technologies or get involved in capital ventures through our own ‘Sia Studios’ fund.
Exceptional client delivery is at our core and this means developing close relationships that enables our clients to excel, both personally and professionally. Reporting into the Head of Transformation & Change, you will be leading this charge. There is also the expectation that you will develop yourself and others around you. You will need to take your technical and business acumen and previous experience to contribute to the growth of our firm and develop innovative solutions for our clients and a superior consulting experience.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Delivery of Change Management projects
- Providing expertise and quality assurance across Change Management projects in the UK and for projects delivered by other Sia Partners offices
- Business development, specifically writing and presenting proposals and winning new business with a specific focus on the Energy Sector and Change Management opportunities
- Developing and owning points of view for Change Management
- Continuous improvement of Change Management assets and propositions to the market
We want Senior Managers to demonstrate…
As a minimum, we expect you to be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise in Change Management and have done so on several large, successful transformation programmes within the Energy sector. We work for demanding clients who want advisors who can bring a fresh perspective and can develop solutions that are fit for purpose. Therefore, we are looking for Senior Managers who can:
- Generate leads, support sales opportunities and assist the growth of the Change practice, including the development of proposal content and pitches for specific Change Management opportunities
- Lead or support the delivery of Change Management projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, lead or support overseas engagements
- Own Sia Partners Change ‘assets’, including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Transformation & Change Practice
- Support marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Change Management across social networks
- Collaborate with other Sia Partners offices to ensure shared best practices across Change assets, making best use of internal resources and maximising business development opportunities
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 10+ years’ experience across a range of Change Management scenarios, for example: M&A, strategic growth, cost reduction, workforce re-structuring, technology changes etc.
- Experience in complementary consulting practice areas such as strategy, organisational design, operating model design, programme management etc.
- Experience of being involved in the sales cycle and delivering transformation programmes
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree (2:1) or international equivalent in a relevant subject
- Ideally including an advanced business degree (e.g. MS, MBA)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and discretionary performance-related bonus
- Sales-related bonus
- Excellent benefits including pension, life and health insurance