HR and Talent Acquisition Officer
- Brussels, Belgium
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 850 consultants and projected revenues of 140 million euros (2016/2017). The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
The HR & Talent acquisition officer will work as part of the administrative support team of Sia Partners Belgium. Candidate will ensure the smooth running of the HR and recruitment activities, among others:
Talent Acquisition and Management
- Recruitment process management (from A to Z)
- Campus recruitment
- Social media and job boards management
- Career development follow-up
- Support to evaluation process
- Training organization
- Payroll administration
- SPOC to employees’ requests
- Organization of teambuilding activities
- Support to internal process and policy improvement
- Internal and external communication
- Social Media brand communication
- Support on customers’ events
- Master’s degree, ideally in Management, communication or similar
- 0-3 years’ work experience. Young graduates welcome!
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of Google Suite is a plus
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Flexible, structured, motivated, problem-solver and people-oriented
- Eye on details, proactive and dynamic
- Ability to work with figures is a plus
We offer you a challenging permanent position in an international environment, an attractive salary and fringe benefits.