Contractor in AML/KYC On-boarding Remediation (Multiple levels)
- New York, NY, USA
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0
Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results for our clients. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome the disruption of AI, invest in our Data Science field, and develop consulting bots. Additionally, we provide our clients with a broad range of traditional management consulting services. Sia Partners is run by an international management team and organized as a partnership.
Sia Partners is a unique global management consulting firm with 1050 passionate consultants delivering superior value and tangible results to our clients across 21 industry sectors and service teams.
- This individual will be a part of the Risk & Regulatory Consulting team at Sia Partners in NYC. This individual will work on-site at our Financial Service clients and assist the banks in performing KYC Remediation for their customers’ accounts. (The title of this position will be based on experience)
- This individual will be responsible for performing KYC Remediation of our client’s customers’ accounts by drafting procedures, describing the process of remediation and then executing this approach.
- Collaboration with internal and external bank stakeholders.
- Understand the US and Global Regulations to perform KYC remediation.
- Analyze existing AML/KYC policies, guidelines and procedures and create new AML/KYC policies, guidelines and procedures that are consistent with the US Global Regulations.
- Perform GAP Assessment of the required information that will be needed for customer accounts.
- Identify and implement new regulatory rules.
- Enhance and centralize the banks onboarding policies, guidelines and procedures. This includes: preparing information requests to relationship managers, retrieve missing documentation from their customers, screen and transaction monitoring of the accounts, and compile the final KYC packages to complete the remediation.
- Prepare information requests for relationship managers, and retrieve missing documentation from their customers.
- Screen and transaction monitoring of the accounts, and compile final KYC packaged to complete the remediation.
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering)
- At least 2 years in management consulting or financial services
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment and prioritize work
- Assist clients with on-boarding their new client relationships and remediation of active clients by working with multiple the business lines. Includes US KYC / AML, Dodd Frank, FATCA and other regulations that impact their business
- Knowledge of KYC and Due Diligence compliance framework, i.e. USA Patriot Act, BSA, OFAC, etc.
- Collect, upload and investigate client documents
- Process modelling: Analyze current business process to understand the business needs and to determine how to best fulfill those needs
- Strong knowledge of Client On-Boarding process/lifecycle and experience of such projects within a top tier Financial Institution or Management Consulting firm
- This role will be in NYC - No Relocation, No Daily Travel Stipend!
- Please No Phone Calls.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.