Consultant in Compliance
- New York, NY
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm composed of 850+ passionate consultants who drive business changes among our customers. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results to our clients in over 21 sectors and service teams.
Financial institutions has drastically changed over the last decade and further evolutions are yet to come. Regulatory constraints have driven most of these transformations, but the disruptive revolution is much more complex and cannot be limited to the latter. Business models must be adapted within each business line and operating models must take into account industrial partnership, outsourcing or strategic alliances. Sia Partners assists its clients in coping with these transformations in order to improve their competitive advantages, flexibility productivity and profitability: strategic deployment, financial performance, business process optimization, digitalization, risk and regulatory adherence.
Thanks to Sia Partners’ international footprint, the Financial Services practice is strategically located in all major financial and energy hubs (New York, Charlotte, UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and our integrated model allows teams from different countries to easily partner, when appropriate.
- Undertake various client engagements in and ensure consistent delivery of superior client service; this includes leading and assuming responsibility for high quality deliverables while respecting established time-frames and budget.
- Participate in the delivery of regulatory consulting projects including AML, KYC, Remediation, Quality Assurance, Risk, Regulatory, Sanctions, FCPA, FATCA.
- Develop and distribute articles on emerging regulatory topics.
- 1-4 years of management consulting or other relevant experience in financial services
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other business related fields.
- Advanced attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt rapidly, and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadlines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.