Manager/Senior Manager in Banking/Capital Markets/CIB
- London, United Kingdom
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 900 employees and revenue exceeding $125m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to the success, Sia Partners has been ranked by Vault in the 2016 top 25 Consulting Europe list.
In the CIB sector, we have a global reach with integrated teams based in London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Risk Management, Regulation, Change Management, Operational Risk and Strategy.
We are continuing the expansion of our consulting business in the UK and are looking for talented and self-motivated people who are committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in recruiting university educated people with strong academic results. You must have strong quantitative skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts clearly and succinctly. Relevant work experience would also be highly desirable.
To succeed in this role you will need to be self-motivated with a degree of entrepreneurial flair. Most of our new recruits remain with our company on a long term basis and we provide a strong development programme of training, performance assessment and career advancement.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you will assume responsibility for, although not limited to, the following activities:
• Mentoring and developing junior team members
• Lead teams and deliver project work across a range of clients based either at Sia Partners’ offices or at client site
• Responsible for driving growth and improving revenue
• Produce proposals and other client materials
• Contribute to the development of Sia Partners Brand in the UK banking industry (publication of articles, blogs, networking)
• Track the latest developments, news and activities across the Banking sector
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
· Business strategy definition & implementation: elaboration of business plan, digital strategy, market studies, financial modelling, benchmarks, data analysis
· Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
· Regulatory transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organisation & processes compliance
· Marketing and client relationship: market research, customer segmentation, Implementation of offers and services, CRM, digital
· Project management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties
· 6-10 year experience in consulting in Capital Markets / CIB
· Experience of delivering Regulatory change to a top tier bank (MiFID II/MiFIR, Margin Reform, MAD/MAR, EMIR, BCBS 239, Basel III and other regulatory delivery)
· Client development and Business development experience
· Ability to adapt rapidly and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadlines
· Strong evidence of interest and understanding of Capital Markets & Banking
· Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Mathematics, Economics)
- Salary / Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, life assurance, private health and many other benefits that can be discussed at interview stages.
- Available as soon as possible
- Only applications from candidates who meet the requirements for the advertised role and with current authorisation to work permanently in the United Kingdom will be considered so please bear this in mind before applying.
Closing date for applications: 05/02/2018