Manager/Senior Manager in Banking/Capital Markets/CIB
- London, UK
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm composed of over 1000 passionate consultants in 20 countries who are able to drive business change among their customers across seven main sectors: energy, financial services, government, human resources, manufacturing & retail, telecom & media, and transportation & logistics.
In 2016 Sia Partners strengthened their offering in the UK market through the acquisition of specialist change consultancy Molten and in this time has gone from strength to strength growing through continued new client wins throughout tier 1 investment banks, leading insurers, regulators and multiple household retail organisations.
In the CIB sector, we have a global reach with integrated teams based in London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Risk Management, Regulation, Change Management, Operational Risk and Strategy.
We are continuing the expansion of our consulting business in the UK and are looking for talented and self-motivated people who are committed to building relationships and delivering results.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you will assume responsibility for, although not limited to, the following activities:
• Mentoring and developing junior team members
• Lead teams and deliver project work across a range of clients based either at Sia Partners’ offices or at client site
• Responsible for driving growth and improving revenue
• Produce proposals and other client materials
• Contribute to the development of Sia Partners Brand in the UK banking industry (publication of articles, blogs, networking)
• Track the latest developments, news and activities across the Banking sector
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
· Business strategy definition & implementation: elaboration of business plan, digital strategy, market studies, financial modelling, benchmarks, data analysis
· Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
· Regulatory transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organisation & processes compliance
· Marketing and client relationship: market research, customer segmentation, Implementation of offers and services, CRM, digital
· Project management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties
How to stand out
Candidates are required to have a proven pedigree of demonstrable success throughout their career in management consulting with a track record of consistently exceeding targets and expectations.
Though not essential candidates ideally will have both business and consulting experience gained within recognised financial institutions, leading global tier1 Advisory firms or a specialised boutique consultancy with;
· A proven track record in business development / consulting sales through both the identification of new clients and expansion of existing client market share
· The ability to engage with senior external as a trusted advisor stakeholders regarding CIB and Regulatory Requirements
· Experience of delivering Regulatory change to a top tier bank (MiFID II/MiFIR, Margin Reform, MAD/MAR, EMIR, BCBS 239, Basel III and other regulatory delivery)
· Expert knowledge of global best practice to help Corporate Investment Banking customers achieve their business goals
· The ability to work collaboratively whilst also providing constructive challenge and advice
· Demonstrable client development and Business development experience
· Ability to adapt rapidly and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadlines
· Strong evidence of interest and understanding of Capital Markets & Banking
As a solution focussed, client partnering consultancy Sia Partners require all consultants to possess:
· A client first mentality
· The ability to provide multiple, flexible solutions to client problems
· Exceptional communication, presentation and relationship management skills
· A collaborative approach in working with both internal and external stakeholders
· The desire to exceed expectations, targets and deliverables in all areas
· Demonstrable experience in consulting in Capital Markets / CIB he desire to exceed expectations, targets and deliverables in all areas
What to expect from Sia Partners
As a boutique consultancy that is focused on delivering solutions and results, excellence and achievement are clearly visible and quickly rewarded.
We are committed to the development of our staff and their careers, offering a generous salary, benefits and bonus package alongside a career development path that is driven by deliverables not tenure in an environment free from bureaucracy, we encourage open communication within a collaborative and progressive working environment.
We are keen to invest in consultants who want to match our ambitions and growth plans. For further information please contact our Recruitment Manager, Stephen Holmes