Senior Manager - Organisation Design
- London, United Kingdom
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 900 employees and revenue exceeding $125m.
Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to the success,
Sia Partners has been ranked by Vault in the 2016 top 25 Consulting Europe list.
In the UK, Sia Partners work with the world’s best businesses to help them implement complex organisational change across different sectors including Banking, Energy, Insurance and Professional Services.
Sia Partners’ core capabilities include:
• Operating Model
• Organisation Design
• Change Management
• Programme & Project Management
Sia Partners UK is hiring Senior Managers with significant Organisation Design (OD) experience, in the Financial Services and Energy Sectors, to join the Transformation & Change team in the UK.
In addition to supporting our clients in adopting new technologies, operating model and organisational changes, we are increasingly helping our clients to make better digital choices, increase the speed in which they respond to change, deal with global uncertainty, and drive a high-performance culture.
This role reports into the Transformation & Change Leader in the UK, and will focus on:
We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate a depth of experience in programme & change management alongside subject matter expertise in OD and to have demonstrated his or her experience in several large, successful transformation programmes.
- Lead or support the delivery of OD projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, lead or support overseas engagements.
- Lead development of proposal content and pitches for specific OD opportunities and contribute towards broader proposals with and OD element
- Own Sia Partner OD 'assets'. including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Transformation & Change practice
- Drive marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of the OD across social networks
- Drive the development of OD knowledge and skills across the wider Sia Partners team including specific learning interventions
- Collaborate with other Sia Partners offices to ensure shared best practices across OD assets, making best use of internal resources and maximising business development opportunities
Additional responsibilities within Sia Partners UK
- Business development across industry and service lines with a contributable sales target of £500k+ per annum
- Coach to 2-4 consultants as part of the performance management process
General responsibilities consistent with consultancy firm operations including recruitment support in interviews and case studies, financial stewardship on client projects (billing, reporting etc.) and internally (accurate and timely submission time and expenses etc.)
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in OD including delivery and business development. Experience should include all aspects of organisation assessment, the development of design options, strategic and operational design and implementation, facilitating leaders and teams through structured methods and approaches
- Broad experience across a range of OD scenarios including M&A, strategic growth, cost reduction, workforce re-structuring, technology changes etc.
- Knowledge and experience of HR processes, policies and key legislation relating to the implementation of new organisation
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in change management (stakeholder management, communications, impact assessment, change planning, benefits realisation etc.
- Track record of experience, achievement and development within a recognised, top-tier management consultancy firm
- Active involvement in OD communities of practice, groups and / or professional associations (desirable)
- Experience in complementary consulting practice areas such as strategy, operating model design, programme management etc.
- Experience with Financial Services and Energy sector clients
- Experience on digital transformation programmes
Competitive base salary, bonus. Our remuneration levels are very competitive, we have no institutional shareholders or partner groups and bonuses are transparently linked to results.