CFTC and SEC Swap Dealer - OTC Derivatives Analyst
- New York, NY
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm composed of 850+ passionate consultants who drive business changes among our customers. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results to our clients in over 21 sectors and service teams.
Financial institutions has drastically changed over the last decade and further evolutions are yet to come. Regulatory constraints have driven most of these transformations, but the disruptive revolution is much more complex and cannot be limited to the latter. Business models must be adapted within each business line and operating models must take into account industrial partnership, outsourcing or strategic alliances. Sia Partners assists its clients in coping with these transformations in order to improve their competitive advantages, flexibility productivity and profitability: strategic deployment, financial performance, business process optimization, digitalization, risk and regulatory adherence.
Sia Partners NYC is now hiring a CFTC & SEC Swap Dealer - OTC Derivatives Analyst
Thanks to Sia Partners’ international footprint, the Financial Services practice is strategically located in all major financial and energy hubs (New York, Charlotte, UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and our integrated model allows teams from different countries to easily partner, when appropriate.
- Keep up to date on the regulatory environment and industry practices
- Analyst will be expected to develop and present project proposals to new and existing clients
- When on an assignment, utilize best practices to identify project scope, identify risks, collect statuses and report regularly to stakeholders
- Analyze OTC derivative business processes and controls, and provide remediation recommendations where necessary
- Interact with Front Office personnel on a daily basis to collect and analyze business requirements and efficiently complete ad-hoc assignments
- Extensive knowledge of the CFTC and/or SEC Swap Dealer rules (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of or experience with the NFA examination process
- Industry-wide knowledge of the OTC Derivatives markets and the application of Dodd-Frank
- Solid knowledge of the history and current status of all CFTC and SEC rules as well as the new NFA requirements
- Experience planning, conducting and reviewing audits/examinations a plus
- Strong academic background and knowledge of the capital markets (MBA/CFA a plus)
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment and prioritize work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.