- London, United Kingdom
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 700 employees and revenue exceeding $125m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to the success, Sia Partners has been ranked by Vault in the 2016 top 25 Consulting Europe list.
We are continuing the expansion of our consulting business in the UK and are looking for talented and self-motivated people who are committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in hiring interns and recruiting university educated people with strong academic results. You must have strong quantitative skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts clearly and succinctly. Relevant work experience would also be highly desirable.
To succeed in this role you will need to be self-motivated with a degree of entrepreneurial flair. Most of our new interns are proposed jobs and remain with our company on a long term basis. We provide a strong development programme of training, performance assessment and career advancement.
As a management consultant, you will assume the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
· Deliver project work across a range of clients based either at Sia Partners’ offices or at client site
· Support the Energy & Utilities team in producing proposals and other client materials
· Contribute to the development of the Sia Partners in the Energy & Utilities UK market (publication of articles, blogs, networking…)
· Facilitate own learning by self-study and receive training from more senior members of the organisation
· Interact with other industry teams within Sia Partners to share information
· Track the latest developments and activity across the Energy sector
Part of diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
· Business Strategy definition & implementation: Elaboration of Business plan, Digital strategy, Upstream studies, Financial modelling, Benchmarks, Intelligent data analysis
· Investor Assistance: Regulatory analysis, Financial modelling, Benchmarks, Performance assessment
· Business Improvement: Business processes study, mapping & reengineering, Performance management design & implementation, Benchmarks & analysis
· Regulatory transformation: Analysis of the impacts of regulation, Organisation & Processes Compliance
· Marketing and Customer Relationship: Market studies, Customer segmentation, Implementation of offers and services, CRM, Digital
· IS Consultancy: IS Master plans, Business cases, Benchmark of Software suppliers, Implementation of Business requirements
· Project Management: Management of Business and IS projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties
· Change Management: Drive the roll-out of organic and inorganic changes to company structures
Required skills - MUST HAVE:
· 1-5 years management consulting or other relevant experience in Industry
· Strong academic background (Engineering, Economics or Business preferred)
· Strong interest in the Energy sector
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
· Ability to adapt rapidly, and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadlines
· Salary / Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, life assurance, private health and many other benefits that can be discussed at interview stages.
• Only applications from candidates who meet the requirements for the advertised role and with current authorisation to work permanently in the United Kingdom will be considered so please bear this in mind before applying.